Well time is flying by! Not only is it already August, but Lucy is 4 months old.
We had her 4 month well check today and no surprise she is growing! Just like her brother she also has a dairy allergy. We pretty much live a dairy free, gluten free life over here, but that is for another post.
Back to Lucy…
- She weighs 13.5 lbs and is 25 1/4 inches long. She has been maintaining the 37th percentile in weight but jumped up to the 85th percentile in length! Long and lean.
- She has great head control, doesn’t mind tummy time (especially when Austin helps), and is really close to being able to sit up unassisted.
- She alternates between sucking her pacifier and sucking her fingers, by either way she is a comfort sucker.
- She is all smiles and we even got a little giggle out of her the other day. She also is all about cooing. She is a seriously the happiest kid ever.
- She is still sleeping great and I hope I didn’t just jinx myself!
- The bond between her and her brother is amazing and it is so fun to watch their relationship grow.